Education Digital Marketing Agency
In the Digital Era, it’s very important to be an online presence to showcase your Educational Institute. When it comes to the Educational Institute both Offline and Online Marketing are Important. As we are well aware there is a huge competition between the markets. Nowadays more than 65% of the users depend on online to know about the Educational Institutes. So, when visitors are moving to digital even Educational firms should move and depend on a digital platform. As an Educational digital marketing agency, we strategize and execute plans which will really work for your Institute to take your College or University to the next level. We provide excellent digital services such as Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Remarketing and Content Marketing.
To whom we serve?
Generally, we serve for any type of :
- Play Schools and
- Training Institutions
Why should Educational Institutes move to Digital Marketing?
Educational Industries slowly Throwing Expensive Electronic Media Advancements, Round the Clock Radio, Jingles, and other traditional marketing communication investment channels like the print media i.e. newspapers, magazines, hoardings, posters, banners, flyers, etc. This becomes past as students are glued to their Smartphone, checking their social updates on and go. Students are not paying enough attention to anything that is non-digital and appears beyond the screen of their digital world as with an infinite reach it has become the sole source of any information and its validation.
Digital Marketing is riding on its sheer ability of engagement of real-time interactive media and drawing more eyeballs in the shortest time elapse with the relevance of content marketing powered by campaign analytics and techniques like contextual advertising and behavioral targeting. The top internet marketing activities are dominated by Social media marketing(66%) followed by Email Marketing (54%) and Search Marketing (56%). Social Media Marketing saw maximum student engagement (40%) followed by email marketing (32%) in 2016.
Email marketing is playing a pivotal role and is voted as the Digital Marketing channel with the best ROI. 60% of Marketers integrated Google Analytics to analyze their emails. Having said that, although majority subscribers are from Gmail (78%), only 32% of them use Google Postmaster to analyze the performance of their emails on Gmail, thus still keeping a lot of room for improvement. Likes, shares, comments, views, followers, retweets, etc. being the new quotient of success in the student community, content marketing with Blogs and Newsletters are taking center stage. Content Marketing is not only helping in Brand awareness (69%), engaging the newer audience (62%), retaining the existing ones (53%) but also contributing to lead generation (43%).
6 facts why Educational institutes have to move digital:
1. 87% of the students are depending on Google.
2. 90% of the students search for colleges from a mobile device.
3. 90% of the students search for best colleges who provide good placements at the end of the course.
4. 77% of the student’s inquiry about the fee structure, courses offered/ offering and admission procedure from the official website through the contact form.
5. 72% of the students trust online reviews.
6. 92% of the students depend on the official website.
- If you’re online it is very easy to re-target the online visitors who didn’t convert before.
- Get most of the inquiries from your official website. No need to depend on other agencies.
- Build trust to the users.
- You can target nearby locations of the institute through social media by local awareness ads.
- Get to know through which channel most of the students are landing to the web site.
Educational Digital Marketing Services.
Our Digital Marketing Services for Educational Sector start with a website. A website should have great UI & UX design, user-friendly, easy to navigate, simple content, creatives, videos, statistics and it has to load within seconds on a mobile device.
1. Web development & design:
The first and foremost thing is a website. It should have great design and development. It’s better to update your website with the latest technology so as to be eye-catching and user-friendly.
2. Local SEO:
Every institute is located on the maps. This gives the complete information about your institutes such as the primary and secondary category of your institute, institute address, timings, contact information, photos and one can directly message through knowledge graph or Google 3 pack.
- 46% of all searches on Google are seeking local information.
- 97% searched online to find a local business. (source: Hubspot)
- 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps.
- More than 50% of ‘near me’ searches result in a store visit.
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results.
3. SEO Services:
A great website without SEO is nothing. A website should be well optimized to rank better on a search engine. As time progress, we can expect great results i.e leads, people and higher ROI to your institute. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. And 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative. To rank a website on the first page of Google; Google considers more than 200 ranking factors which no one is aware of it. We try to work on the most important ranking factors to get the best results.
4. SMO Services:
In the present scenario, 30% of the world’s entire population is now online. Social networking is most popular and most time consuming online activity i.e (22%) of their time spending on social media channels. These channels are updating a lot for great user experience. This means 250 million tweets and 800 million Facebook status updates are now published every single day. Now is a good time to bolster your social media presence for the future. We optimize your popular social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and youtube. It’s very important to post regularly on social media so as to touch with your existing users and to attract new users. The main agenda is to improve the rankings on SERP.
5. SEM Services:
Search Engine Marketing is the cornerstone of Digital and Content Marketing. The average B2B website gets 40% or more of all visits from organic search, and 81% of B2B purchase cycle starts with a web search. On the Paid Side more than One Million Business use Google Adwords in India. The most popular ads on Google are Search Ads. Also, know as PPC (Pay Per Click Ads). I.e you need to Pay for a Click.
- Want to rank top on Google?
- Need more leads?
- Need more calls?
- Need more messages?
- Need traffic to your website?
Then go for ads. They are different types of Google ads which will definitely work for you: Search ads, Display ads, and Video Ads.
6. SMM Services:
As per the Global Digital Report, the no. of Social Media Users between the age group of 18-29 is 84% and around 60% of the users are from mobile devices. So, your presence on social media is very important. We have different types of ads to generate leads and calls to your business. Social Media definitely helps your business in branding your services.
What you can expect from an agency?
- Genuine leads
- Calls/ Messages
- Higher ROI
- Awareness about your Institute.
- Migrate your site to https.
- Ensure your inquiry/online forms is working.
- Content has to be unique.
- Each and every program page is well optimized without any keyword stuffing.
- Make sure your site is responsive to the mobile device.
- The site has to load within 2-3 seconds on a mobile device.
- Frequently change the slider creatives so at the attract the users.
- When any Events or Programs conducted better run a paid campaign on different platforms.