To win at Google, you require to have not only strong SEO skills to impact its algorithms but you also need access to the right SEO tools that make this business easier and more successful.
We have seen a lot of tools being referred by SEOs as their integrals to succeed in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
We know even if you’re employed as an in-house SEO or in a distant marketing team, possessing the best tools at your clearance gives you a border over your competitors.
These are the most essential SEO tools you need to use to win at Google.
Here are the seven complete needed SEO tools we have covered in this article:
You’re likely friendly with SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing collection. But it’s not entirely free. It is one of the ultimate in-depth SEO tools on this list because it offers complete features.
You can track all the following by using SEMrush
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media ( Popular sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more Social Media channels)
- Content (Content is King)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
But SEMrush always shines is in its power to help you boost your keyword research and content marketing achievements over tracking keyword actions and deeper keyword analysis, and also do powerful competitor research covering not only SEO but also multiple marketing channels.
It also had committed features for many areas of SEO, extending from competitor research, off-page SEO like – link building, content marketing, guest posting and it is an adequate toolset for managing technical SEO audits.
So, if you want to decrease your dependency on separate tools for researching your competitor’s pay-per-click (PPC) plan of action, arranging social media posts, or discovering new keyword ideas, then SEMrush is a perfect SEO tool of choice.
Ahrefs is one of our best-loved SEO tools and for good reason. It is a complete quantity and a very popular tool comparing to other SEO tools.
Most of the SEO where I know either they use Ahrefs or SEMrush, or Moz. But note Ahrefs is not a free SEO tool. Ahrefs has packed features such as:
- Keyword Explorer: Identifying keyword volume, difficulty, valuable keywords, and pages ranking for the chosen keyword.
- Site Explorer: Where you can get details on any site’s organic traffic, top-performing pages, backlink profile, etc.
- Content Explorer: You can find top-performing content for outreach and also discover guest blogging chances in your niche.
- Rank Tracker: It keeps track of performance and keyword rankings in the case of your competitors.
You can try link building using infographics by combining Ahrefs’ content exposure and infographic maker to perform targeted infographic outreach.
So many SEOs use all three tools in co-occurrence because each and every tool offers different features comparing to other tools.
3. Yoast SEO
Here are some useful features of Yoast:
- Internal linking ideas
- Powerful keyword optimization guidance
- Optimize descriptions and meta titles for higher click-through-rate (CTR) performance
Yoast will help you drive more performance out of your content, be it an improvement in your CTR, readability improvements as well as simply helping you drive more traffic.
While Yoast is free.
Yoast will help your content to drive more traffic to your website and improve your click-through-rate (CTR) refinement.
Note: Yoast is free.
You can also go for a premium version for the full experience.
4. Detailed SEO Extension
Detailed SEO extension is created by Glen from Detailed and it is one of the most popular known by SEO experts. This extension gives you detailed SEO insights in just one click.
This extension provides features such as
- You can get more important information like keywords, links, titles, descriptions, etc without going through the source code of a web page.
- You can see all the header tags and get their ranking on a page.
- You can also speedily feature nofollow links on a page.
- It conducts advanced performance like conducting inurl: searches.
- Another main feature is it authorizes you to view the current page with just only one click.
Note: It is completely free.
5. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the most famous business intelligence tools, Google Analytics is free to use and provides a ton of data regarding your site’s health, like who is visiting your site and from which channels, and how conversions are happening.
Google Analytics can also help you to visualize your SEO output from a censorious eye, It provides useful metrics to help you recognize your best performing landing pages, keywords users use to identify your site, and you can also understand what hurting your site’s performance.
Google Analytics helps you to track KPIs related to individual pages like:
- Bounce rate
- Organic sessions
And also metrics related to site performance, like:
- Traffic distribution
- Overall site speed
- Exit pages
With Google Analytics, you really have no way to quantify your SEO efforts or even improve upon existing SEO processes.
With Google Analytics you can quantify your SEO efforts and improve your existing SEO processes.
6. Google Search Console
Another free tool offered by Google for SEO is Google Search Console (earlier it is also known as Google Webmaster tools).
Google Search Console is a powerful tool for deeper understandings and tools to control the technical features of your site’s performance, metrics on keyword rankings, and how your site looks on the SERP (search engine results page).
Here are some important things Search Console can help you with:
- It identifies high ranking pages with low CTR.
- It identifies the pages which are losing organic traffic.
- It identifies and fixes performance and sitemap issues.
- It gives suggestions on how to improve mobile usability.
Google Analytics and Google Search Console both are free to access. You can set up freely and let’s get started to know more about your website.
7. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
As you know SEMrush, Moz and Ahrefs provide a few technical auditing features, Whereas Screaming Frog SEO spider is the complete SEO tool when it comes to technical SEO.
Most important thing about this tool is it perform depth technical and on-site SEO audits.
Here are the benefits of using a screaming frog SEO spider tool:
- It gives Information on all the external, internal, and nofollow links on any website.
- It will speedily check if your robots.txt file is working correctly or not.
- It will find pages on your site that are not ranking or indexed.
- It identifies which pages are missing the Tag Manager tracking code and Analytics.
Popular SEO agencies use these famous tools to generate good traffic to the website for more leads and sales for various businesses.